The AARC project organises regular infoshares to promote AARC key achievements.
- REFEDS Assurance Framework, key aspects of the current REFEDS Assurance Profile (undergoing public consultation via REFEDS) – Mikael Linden (CSC), May 2017
- Moonshot Primer , key information on Moonshot and how it could fit in AARC – Stefan Paetow (JISC), April 2017
- Code of Conduct for Upcoming GDPR on Processing Personal Data for Health Research – Petr Holub (BBMRI-ERIC), April 2017
(Please also note the GÉANT CoCo v2 is undergoing public consultation )
- Recommendations to resource providers and user communities to collect, provide access to, and publish any (personal) data related to the accounting, monitoring and logging – Uros Stevanovic (KIT), March 2017
- AARC Blueprint Architecture – Christos Kanellopoulos (GRNET), Jan 2017