This page provides an overview of the training modules produced for the various target audience. The modules cover information on how institutions can reach out to their national research and education identity federation. Many of these federations have already extensive documentation to support their users. Among this material, AARC has collected those documents that are found most useful.
All the material used and referenced in each module is constantly reviewed, updated or integrated with new material.
By reading the online material and/or looking at the video provided, interested parties will have acquired a much more informed view on this subject in order to estimate what federation will bring to their institution and their users.
- A first document describing the approach to the training
- And the report on the identified target groups for training and their requirements
Based to known standard and model, the work package has also collected training design ideas in one document that can be found on the AARC Wiki.
AARC Wiki: Learning needs and analysis
- First online module on basic concept of federated access: Federations 101
- Second online module on Training for Service provider operators: Training for Service provider operators
- Third online module on Identity provider operators: Training for Identity Providers
- Fourth online module on Training for Decision Makers (will be updated)